I received my paper back from my teacher today. I was not expecting what I got. Right on the front was the word "EXCELLENT" and an A+ 105!!!!!
I guess hard work does pay off. I was pretty well spent after writing that paper. I think I had three or four outlines all going at the same time as I was trying to bring in a common thread between the three groups. I had my wife read over it as well as my brother. I got feedback from them several times. I would say I went over the 6 hour estimated time by a few hours. It was a good thing spring break was right after the deadline because thinking after that was not going to be easy.
I do have to say that it feels great getting an "A" and even better getting some bonus points.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You EARNED that grade, mister!
Interesting to know.
Post a Comment