I finished my mid-term paper but now I just feel drained. My teacher said to plan on taking 6 hours to write this paper. I spent much more then that writing my paper. I am not even sure I wrote a good paper. I hope my analysis was good enough. I tried to find a linking thread and join it together the best I could at that time.
The paper was to show the contributions to thought, science, society, psychology, and human behavior or the pre-Socratic philosophers, Sophists, and Athenians. I thought the odd ball in that group was psychology. In my mind it doesn't really fit in with the rest of the group. In the paper I linked it together with thought for the most part.
I think I just need a little recovery time so I can jump back into thinking about the next set of philosophers that we are going to cover.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment