Waking up early in the morning can be hard to do. This task is especially difficult when you don't get to bed until 2AM. If only I had known my Philosophy teacher was not going to have class today I could have rested longer. I didn't mean to stay up that late but when I only see my wife for a few hours a day, I try to spend as much time with her as I can. As of lately I have not been tired when I go to bed. I lay down but sleep does not come quickly. It must be because I have not been active during the day. Getting to sleep tonight will not be an issue as I am ready for bed right now. Tomorrow bring a new day and a speech to deliver at 7:30AM.
I have wanted to wake up early to get more reading into my life. This has proved to be difficult through the years when I don't have a regular schedule, and in some cases without someone helping me to get up early. I will continue and try to get up early to read.
Today's post is pretty weak but I can't seem to put into words what I have been thinking about. I hope soon I will start to figure out how to evaluate my thoughts effectively.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment